OverviewRexall Pharma Pharmacy Manager – Port Hardy, BC 7104 Full Time in Port Hardy, BC
Branch Port Hardy BC CA
Pharmacy Manager – Port Hardy, BC 7104
Port Hardy, BC
Experience in retail pharmaceutical systems and dispensing procedures I,e Nexxsys. The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing store pharmacy operations…
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing store pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive working relationship with the Front Store Manager and staff. They are a catalyst in the execution of a superior patient care experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently helping them feel better every day.
WORKING TO BUILD STORE PHARMACY OPERATIONS YOU FOCUS IS TO:
- Actively promote the Rexall image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on Health and Wellness.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, by bringing energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Interface and plan clinics, demos, events, etc, in conjunction with the Front Shop Manager and the Healthy Living Advisor.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate all Pharmacy staff to ensure proper staffing and efficient pharmacy operations.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription, healthy living products, services and O.T.C products in order to provide excellent customer service and encourage customer loyalty.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Ensure process and responsiveness to referral clients from front store staff, especially Healthy Living/Wellness advisors and Nurse (if applicable).
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains financial growth
Required Skills YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Experience in retail pharmaceutical systems and dispensing procedures I,e Nexxsys
- Previous Pharmacy Management experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Port Hardy, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31