OverviewRexall Pharma Assistant Store Manager – Regina 7308 Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Assistant Store Manager – Regina 7308
Adhere to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include, Retail price management, Front Store Department Merchandising, Planograms, core programs…
The Assistant Store Manager is instrumental in executing the ongoing success of store operations by providing outstanding customer experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING COLLBRATIVELY WITH THE FRONT STORE MANAGER YOUR FOCUS WILL BE TO:
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, and contributing to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Ensure exceptional customer service/patient care for the store.
- Assist with the human resource activities which include recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Assist the Front Store Manager in ensuring that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Adhere to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include, Retail price management, Front Store Department Merchandising, Planograms, core programs and merchandising techniques, flyer implementation and local advertising initiatives
Required Skills YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- College diploma or focus in a business related discipline is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience within a retail environment required.
- 2-3 years experience within a retail environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Proven customer service skills and effective communication skills
- Previous experience in reviewing & analyzing financial reports
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18