OverviewRenaissance Hotel NEW Housekeeper Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Analytical/Critical Thinking – The ability to gather and organize…
We are looking for a Stylist to join our Housekeeping Team here at the Renaissance!
This position is a permanent part time position.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We have a great benefit plan that includes extensive medical and dental as well as life insurance. This plan is 80% covered by the hotel for all single coverage. We also offer a great loyalty program and, have a travel program which can have you staying in hotels across the world for as little as $29 a night!
Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel, Room Stylists, Housepersons, and Laundry Attendants are key contributors to the success of the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel. Associates in the housekeeping department should be able to work in any area as required by their supervisor to ensure maximum productivity and so that cleanliness standards are consistently upheld.
- Ensure that assigned bedrooms, corridors, vending areas and other areas are properly cleaned daily.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared completely and on time.
- Ensure all training is completed and maintained
- Ensure that the Guest Response Program under area of control is being followed effectively.
- Ensure that proper key controls are in effect.
- Ensure that Lost and Found articles are stored properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Always be professional and ethical in dealing with guests, associates, vendors and other departments.
- Be accountable and responsible of the cleanliness of all public areas.
- Is familiar with and follows all hotel safety and accident prevention procedures.
- Follow provided checklists to ensure that all standards are maintained consistently
- Report any issues to supervisors or maintenance
- Come to work on time and ready to start every day
- Work in partnership with other departments
- Provide superior customer service to all guests and vendors
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking – The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognize patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems
- Previous experience is an asset
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31