Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-03-15
Re/Max Jazz Real Estate Assistant Full Time in Oshawa, ON
Branch Oshawa ON CA
Real Estate Assistant
The successful candidate will perform real estate activities through skilled administrative support. Minimum 1 year’s previous Real Estate experience….
- The successful candidate will perform real estate activities through skilled administrative support. Exceptional organizational and time management skills are imperative. The ability to take initiative working well with clients and other agents is a must. Ideal candidate will be insightful, professional, tactful and loyal. Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a busy environment is required. Loyalty and integrity are very important. Great opportunity for full time position for right candidate.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Agreements of Purchase and Sale, Listing Agreements, Amendments, Waivers, Mutual Releases and all other Standard Real Estate Forms required
- Ensure that all deal files including paper and electronic versions are properly completed
- Other office administration duties as required
- Facilities marketing plans with social media
- Upload MLS listings and process any changes as required
- Manage website updates
- Maintain Client Database and ensure information is accurate and up to date and more
High Level of Proficiency is required in the following areas
- Stratus MLS System
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Client Database management software and filing
- Exceptional Customer Service – desk, telephone and written communication
- Business knowledge of Social Media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, WordPress, etc.
- Honest and trustworthy maintaining confidentiality
- Highly motivated and detailed oriented
- Ability to follow instructions and defined processes
- Ability to to work independently and be goal oriented
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in fast-paced environment
- Follow established business systems processes and procedures
- minimum 1 year’s previous Real Estate experience
If interested please forward cover letter and resume.
Salary to be discussed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time