OverviewReitmans Wholesale Account Coordinator Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Wholesale Account Coordinator
Partners with Marketing teams to support customer documentation needs such as editorial assets, selling benefits, etc….
The Wholesale Account Coordinator provides support to the Account Manager in executing and achieving the strategy put in place for their accounts as well as performs daily tasks for their assigned wholesale accounts.
• Supports the Account Manager in the preparation of presentations, seasonal calendars, travel arrangements, catalogues and boards
• Manages photo samples
• Creates, updates and maintains all documentation such as purchase and booking orders as well as all sales documents
• Creates and maintains all necessary information in systems
• Partners with Planning & Allocation teams to ensure deliveries and quantities are properly allocated to international customers
• Ensures timely follow-ups with wholesale customers and suppliers
• Partners with Marketing teams to support customer documentation needs such as editorial assets, selling benefits, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPENTENCIES
• University degree in Commerce/Fashion or related field
• Minimum 1 year related experience
• Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written French and English communication skills
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Password Strength Info
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02