OverviewRegistered Nurse (2022.75) in Lloydminster, SK
Alberta Health Services
Branch Lloydminster SK CA
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
making abilities required. – Must be able to provide direction to other healthcare are workers. – Basic computer skills required. – Successful candidate must be…
This is an exciting new Float Position will be based in Lloydminster as the “Home Unit”. You will be expected to float to both Vegreville and St. Paul Satellite Dialysis Units as part of this position.
In collaboration with a strong multidisciplinary health care team, the Registered Nurse (RN) provides patient and family centered care to acute and chronic renal patients in the Lloydminster Satellite Dialysis Unit. The RN practices within the philosophy and guidelines of the Northern Alberta Renal Program (NARP). The RN provides leadership in nursing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for dialysis patients.
– Graduation from a recognized Nursing education Program
– Current registration with the College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) and the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) are required.- CPR (BCLS-HCP) required and must maintain annually.
– Minimum 1-2 years of recent Medical/Surgical experience an asset.
– Recent acute and chronic hemodialysis and or nephrology nursing experience preferred.
– Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills.
– Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities required.
– Must be able to provide direction to other healthcare are workers.
– Basic computer skills required.
– Successful candidate must be able to lift 40 lbs.
– Preference will be given to applicants who possess current hemodialysis skills.
This position is located in Lloydminster Saskatchewan. Must be available to take hemodialysis training in either Edmonton or Red Deer.
Upon successful completion of the hemodialysis training program (midterm exam score 80%, final exam score 80%, and a successful clinical pass), unit specific orientation shifts will be assigned by the hiring manager.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Lloydminster, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-17