OverviewRegional Peel Police Co-op Student Corporate Communications – Summer Term Temporary in Brampton, ON
Regional Peel Police
Branch Brampton ON CA
Co-op Student Corporate Communications – Summer Term
Print, web, social media); Must be enrolled in a university or college-level Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Digital Media program….
Corporate Communications Bureau is seeking a full-time co-op student to assist with the implementation and execution of public and media relations projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
Develop Communications/Marketing plans; brainstorm and working with design and video teams to execute creative strategies; develop key messages and produce written communications materials; monitor mainstream and social media; liaising with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from across various departments. Other duties as required.
Shoot photos for use on social media, web and in print formats; review, organize and tag photos and video for inclusion into a multi-media library.
Set-up, track and monitor campaign analytics
Must be enrolled in a university or college-level Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Digital Media program. Previous communications experience or internships considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Writing strategic communications and marketing plans;
- Key messaging;
- Writing for various platforms (e.g. print, web, social media);
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint);
- Strong knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.). Knowledge of social media monitoring tools considered an asset.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10