Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-02-12
Redberry Franchising Corp. (Burger King/Pizza Hut) BK Shift Coordinators – Winnipeg (R2V 1Y4) Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Redberry Franchising Corp. (Burger King/Pizza Hut)
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
BK Shift Coordinators – Winnipeg (R2V 1Y4)
Assisting the manager in recruitment, staff training, discipline, performance evaluation and supervision of work teams;…
BK Location: 1640 Main Street, Winnipeg MB
- Assisting the manager in recruitment, staff training, discipline, performance evaluation and supervision of work teams;
- Assisting the manager in maintaining schedules and records of employees;
- Assisting the manager in achieving labor cost and food costs;
- Taking over during employees breaks;
- Ensuring that staff follow the rules and policies of the restaurant;
- Ensuring that food charts, recipes and other preparation procedures are followed by teammates;
- Observing company procedures relating to storage and rotation of supplies and food;
- Following company procedures for maintaining the freshness and food quality.
- Providing exceptional customers service at all times;
- Resolving customer complaints politely with courtesy and efficiency.
- Maintaining sanitary procedures of the company;
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the restaurant.
- Maintaining inventory and stocks;
- Regulating with Health and Safety directives;
- Ensuring procedures relating to cash deposits, stocks and security;
- Providing direct supervision of staff during his shift;
- Performing other tasks or responsibilities at the request of the manager.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred;
- 1-2 years of restaurant experience;
- English language proficiency that enables speech expression clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension;
- Strong math and Windows computer literacy;
- Team player and strong problem solving skills;
- Prioritizes and organizes own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives;
- Knowledge and skills to a range of activities including complex tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- restaurant work: 2 years
- restaurant management: 1 year
- customer service: 2 years