OverviewRed Deer College Office Assistant, Development/Alumni Full Time in Red Deer, AB
Red Deer College
Branch Red Deer AB CA
Office Assistant, Development/Alumni
Red Deer, AB
General administrative duties supporting Development team and Alumni Relations to ensure smooth business operations, along with data entry in Raiser’s Edge and…
General administrative duties supporting Development team and Alumni Relations to ensure smooth business operations, along with data entry in Raiser’s Edge and updating Community Relations’ constituent files. This position is responsible for the development of reports for Alumni Relation and Development teams. The Office Assistant – Development/Community Relations plays an important role in coordinating Alumni operations and Community Relations fundraising/special event preparation within the department.
- Completion of a one (1) year college certificate, one year University or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- The ability to multi-task with efficiency while serving multiple office staff and other college areas.
- Must have a professional appearance and a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Fast accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Excellent PC skills including a working knowledge of Windows, database management and MS Office applications.
- Two (2) years of post-secondary training, completion of a community college certificate in Business Administration or Office Administration diploma.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02