OverviewRed Deer College Advising and Recruiting Associate- Donald School of Business Part Time in Red Deer, AB
Red Deer College
Branch Red Deer AB CA
Advising and Recruiting Associate- Donald School of Business
Red Deer, AB
Ability to research, compile & interpret data for analysis & usage. The Advising and Recruiting Associate is responsible to provide front line support and…
The Advising and Recruiting Associate is responsible to provide front line support and service to assist students in making informed decisions concerning their educational goals. This position is part of a collaborative team that builds and improves the processes that attract learners to RDC and supports them as they move from prospective student to graduate.
This position also serves as an ambassador of the College by providing information about RDC programs, services, and careers for the purpose of generating inquiries and applications via on and off campus events, presentations, meetings and information sessions.
This position requires a high degree of flexibility, initiative, and collaboration to ensure that program specific goals are blended with organizational service delivery plans.
Please note: This position will require travelling.
- Four (4) year undergraduate degree, or three (3) year undergraduate degree plus one full additional year of University in a related program representing four years of study or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Experience in the post-secondary sector
- Excellent public speaking/presentation abilities
- Superior Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Superior relationship building & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Ability to research, compile & interpret data for analysis & usage
- Proficiency with technology and Microsoft Office
- Experience with a student information system such as Banner an asset
- Driver’s License and a clean driver’s abstract
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16