OverviewREALSTAR Franchise Support Coordinator (E-Commerce) Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Franchise Support Coordinator (E-Commerce)
A minimum of three (3) years of hotel management or hospitality experience. Assist franchisees in updating content in various databases including brand website…
Realstar Hospitality holds the master franchise rights for the Days Inn, Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands in Canada and is a division of Realstar Group. The international, privately held Realstar Group was founded 40 years ago and has offices in Toronto, Canada and London, England. The company is a leader in the ownership and operation of multi-unit residential real estate, sports, entertainment and other community event facilities and hotels in both the limited service and full-service sectors.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Operations, this role provides operations support to the franchise community with a focus on Electronic Commerce (ECommerce) endeavours, including revenue management and content management.
This position is a one year contract.
- Provide guidance and support in E-Commerce to Days Inn, Motel 6 and Studio 6 franchise community
- Assist franchisees in updating content in various databases including brand website and Central Reservations System (CRS)
- Establish and maintain co-operative and collaborative relationships with the Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s)
- Support franchisees by identifying new revenue opportunities
- Act as overall consultant for the hotels for top line revenue growth and respond to franchisees inquiries.
- Conduct and analyse property performance review and develop strategic action plan
- Perform competitive benchmark analysis for the hotels
- Facilitate communication between hotels & Wyndham Hotel Group
- Log a summary of all hotels contacted in the Goldmine server and advise Senior Director, Operations as to any issues that require attention.
- Prepare administrative work – monthly reports, emails, etc.
- Meet pre-determined deadlines on new and ongoing projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of three (3) years of hotel management or hospitality experience
- Hotel front desk experience would be considered an asset
- A relevant University or College degree or experiential equivalent
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to accurately meet deadlines and manage large volumes
- Experience with a Central Reservations System (CRS) preferred
- PC and technology systems skills including property management systems preferred
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter to [email protected] . Please quote job code ” Franchise Support ” in the subject heading of the email.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16