Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2016-05-20
RCM Technologies Canada Corp. Quality Control Supervisor Contract in Brampton, ON
RCM Technologies Canada Corp.
Branch Brampton ON CA
Quality Control Supervisor
Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree. Provide technical support between Production and Engineering for the continued improvement of company-wide quality…
- Responsible for supervising the activities of Quality personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function to build vehicles.
- Provide technical support between Production and Engineering for the continued improvement of company-wide quality performance.
- Investigate quality concerns and initiate corrective/preventative actions.
- Cross functional role to lead and manage the Vehicle Control Plans (VCP)
- Responsible to supervise and mentor the Vehicle Control Plan Engineers.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: QA Network mapping for BIW, Paint and TCF, working with cross functional groups to oversee implementation of EMP devices, work closely with Industrial Engineering to evaluate scroll changes and ensure controls, work closely with manufacturing/quality control designates to implement sensory inspections, measure implementation of the control plan, use various data sources to report effectiveness of the control plan, work with various groups to improve controls, investigate new and creative ideas to improve occurrence and release of defects from the workstation.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience.
- A good understanding of the vehicle functional systems including Quality systems and all the requisite tools.
- Team player willing to take charge and work on the issues independently as needed.
- Willing to learn new tools in WCM and embrace it completely.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle – valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
- May be required to travel – domestic & international (less than 20% for training).
Job Type: Contract
- Understanding of the vehicle functional systems including Quality systems and all requisite tools: 3 years