OverviewRBC Pre-employment Representative (15 month contract) Temporary in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Pre-employment Representative (15 month contract)
As a Pre-employment Representative, you will be providing support to all businesses across Canada in the preparation and delivery of offer letters and…
What is the opportunity?
As a Pre-employment Representative, you will be providing support to all businesses across Canada in the preparation and delivery of offer letters and applicable packages for all new hires/rehires while adhering to the compliance standards of ensuring that pre-employment screening is completed prior to candidates’ start date.
What will you do?
- Prepare e-offers and or standard offer letters for hiring managers and recruiters across the country within the established timelines, ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
- Ensure all Pre-Employment checks including security, credit, criminal, employment and education verifications are completed and cleared prior to sending the file to payroll.
- Complete all applicable follow-up on all pre-employment activities and escalate as required within the established timelines and ensure returned packages are saved prior to forwarding to Payroll for processing within the appropriate pay period deadlines.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation related to pre-employment operations are noted and up-to-date.
- Ensure microfilming is completed after each file and documented as files will be randomly audited on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate commitment to RBC values, behaviours and attitude. Works with Recruitment team to ensure RBC values are fully integrated into working relationships and service delivered.
- Support team and management with improving processes and participating in team meetings with suggestions and ideas.
What do you need to succeed?
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably with a HR discipline
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office products
The Human Resources Service Centre is an 8 to 8 operation offering transactional services and helpline support to employees and managers of RBC. The environment requires the ability to work with stringent deadlines and sometime peak workloads.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 6880 Financial Drive
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 01/27/2017
Req ID: 128325
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23