OverviewRBC National Education & Licensing Coordinator, RBC Insurance Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
National Education & Licensing Coordinator, RBC Insurance
We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance,…
What is the opportunity?
National Licensing Coordinator role within The Licensing and Education team which is the Centre of Expertise for Licensing and Continuing Education requirements across Canada. This team is responsible for employee licensing across insurance as well as sponsorships of 3rd party Life&Health advisors.
What will you do?
- Manage and track licensing on a system to ensure that all employees in licensed roles or 3rd party sponsored advisors are appropriately licensed and adhere to the education requirements in order to maintain their license in good standing.
- Review and understand licensing requirements for new applicants, applicants wanting to change license levels, and renewal of licenses.
- Review, perform due diligence and approval of license applications recommendations
- Provide guidance and support to employees while also mitigating any risks to RBC of potential licensing issues such as unlicensed sales and ensuring supervision requirements are adhered to.
- Primary contact for licensing for various Regulators and monitoring provincial sites for changes in regulations potentially impacting our processes.
- Provide support to the Manager and/or Director of Licensing with projects or reporting from our licensing system
What will you need to succeed?
- Strong/advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and fluctuating workloads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Shows adaptability, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Nice to have
- Fluency in French, written and spoken is considered an asset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize within a changing environment
Please note this is an 18 month contract.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and high-earning potential
- All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your career
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 6880 Financial Drive Tower 1, 7th Floor
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Hourly
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2018-03-09
Req ID: 158968
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-09