OverviewRBC Intraday Analyst & Consultant (6 months) – Operations – RBC – Montreal Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Intraday Analyst & Consultant (6 months) – Operations – RBC – Montreal
Have strong problem management capabilities. The selected candidate will be responsible for the management, support and execution of all aspects of workforce…
What is the opportunity?
The selected candidate will be responsible for the management, support and execution of all aspects of workforce management (WFM) including capacity, initiative and resource planning; intra-day performance monitoring and real time management activities with a clear focus on leveraging productivity, process improvements and innovation to strengthen the National Collection Business and to strengthen the client experience. The hours of operation for the department are 8AM to 11PM Monday to Fridays, and 8AM-7PM Saturday. The primary shift hours are from 3PM to 11PM, Monday to Friday.
- This position is a 6 month contract posting*
- This position can be located either in Montreal or Mississauga *
What will you do?
- Achieving global service targets through proactive management of a multi-site, multi-skilled and one-Inbound & Outbound Call environments. Monitors and identifies business trends and progress of key performance indicators
- Ongoing advice and counsel for forecasting, resource planning efficiency and effectiveness of inbound, outbound resources
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with National team, professionalism and cooperation against timelines and budget.
- Proactively identifies innovative opportunities to enhance client experience and business/process efficiency and effectiveness. Understands full impact of end to end WFM planning and intra-day monitoring processes and balances converging forces of resource optimization needs and local business unit goals
- Held in charge of the front end communications from WFM to the business in a clear and concise manner and seeks opportunities for ongoing improvement in communication
- Manages agent adherence and compliance and investigates route cause
- Troubleshoots real time technology issues pertaining to Aspect applications and is charge of escalating tickets and more pressing concerns to immediate management
- Primarily administers and configures the Aspect Workforce Management software and is accountable for the accuracy of schedules, off phone activities, vacations and user profiles to ensure Empower end user accessibility
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong technical knowledge of WFM source systems (e.g. Aspect)
- Strong knowledge of WFM processes and procedures
- Current with and proactive with WFM technologies and trends.
- Skilled understanding of Excel
- Computer literacy
- Open to evolve in a changing environment and within a working schedule up from Monday to Friday between 8AM and 11:00PM.
- Be bilingual (English and French), both written and spoken
- Have Collections and WFM experience preferred
- Have strong problem management capabilities
- Proven experience in decision making.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions and stocks where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing teams
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 4010 Tupper Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/13/2016
Req ID: 119638
Posting Notes: None
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08