OverviewRBC Client Care Advisor, Full Time hours, Albert & 25th Branch, Regina SK Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Client Care Advisor, Full Time hours, Albert & 25th Branch, Regina SK
The successful candidate will assist customers with their everyday banking needs (answer questions and inquiries), review and change service packages for…
Address: 3816 Albert St
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
% Travel Required: 0
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 03/23/2015
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at RBC as a Customer Care Advisor. In this role you will act as a first point of contact, greeting incoming customers and monitoring customer traffic to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum. You will contribute to the branch unit by meeting its sales objectives and related strategies by opportunity spotting customers needs and referring them to the appropriate co-worker (Account Manager or IRP role, etc.) The successful candidate will assist customers with their everyday banking needs (answer questions and inquiries), review and change service packages for personal banking customers, assist personal banking customers with their client cards, provide general information on RBC products and services.
The successful canidate may also learn and utilize CSR skills to assist clients with transactions during peak periods. You may also develop and use Cash Control skills as required.
1. Put clients first and ensure excellent customer service is delivered from the first time point of contact, and taking personal accountability for the resolution of customer concerns.
2. Contribute to the branch unit by meeting its sales objectives and related strategies, opportunity spotting customers’ needs and referring them to the appropriate co-worker (Account Manager or Investment Retirement Planner role, etc.)
3. Develop relationships with service partners and the local market to optimize business opportunities and referrals.
4. Candidate must be able to execute retail behaviours:
- Strong knowledge and comfort in using technology and merchandising assets to drive client experience and business results
- Flexibility in the workplace environment – adaptability and comfort in approaching and interacting with clients “on the floor”
- Self motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Client service oriented
Knowledge / Experience
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to discover and meet the client’s needs.
- This role has a concentration in Operational procedures for the branch – a strong operational background is an asset.
- Proven success in a customer service role
- Proven organizational skills, the ability to compile paperwork in an orderly fashion
- A comprehensive background within the financial industry would be an asset
- Great listening skills – the ability to accurately listen and understand; then respond appropriately when interacting with clients and co-workers is a definite asset.
- Ability to respond calmly and constructively when dealing with irate clients or when working in a stressful situation.
- Information-seeking skills – the ability to find out more and improve your understanding of a client’s situation or issue
Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual’s career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in interacting with clients and developing general product/client knowledge.
RBC offers a Total Rewards program including a competitive compensation, along with an array of flexible benefit, work/life and career development programs, long term investment and retirement savings.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Join Our Talent Community
Want to be in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC? It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on jobs, career paths, recruitment events, and more!
Posting Notes: SF: WK
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-24