OverviewRBC Account Manager Full Time in The Pas, MB
Branch The Pas MB CA
The Pas, MB
You will receive world-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities. Interacting with clients throughout the entire branch, you’re able to…
Sophisticated approach to your growing career
Interacting with clients throughout the entire branch, you’re able to listen and provide the right service, advice, and solutions, each and every time.
This unique, next-level position calls on your sophisticated sales acumen and natural problem-solving skills to recognize and respond to any number of client needs. Whether you’re completing transactions at the counter, engaging in needs-based conversations on the branch floor, or opening accounts in an office, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and valuable client experiences.
Supported by a strong team and world-class tools and training, this is an opportunity to sharpen your expertise and grow your career the financial industry.
This is a great opportunity because:
- It’s a role that cultivates your advice, sales, and relationship building skills
- It’s a perfect stepping stone to a financial service career
- You will have the opportunity to positively impact clients’ lives with meaningful financial solutions
- You will receive world-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- You will enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Program that includes bonuses and flexible benefits
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passionate sales people and strong relationship builders who thrive on proactively connecting with clients
- Proven problem-solving and people skills, preferably in financial services, retail, or hospitality
- Demonstrated success in a proactive, target-driven sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, and strong personal ethics
- Personal flexibility, eagerness to learn, and hunger to win
- Must have or be willing to obtain Mutual Funds accreditation, i.e. Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at the Royal Bank of Canada. We succeed and grow by bringing out the best in all our people. And that includes you. Explore the opportunities today.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: The Pas
Address: 301 Edwards Ave
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL10
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 04/03/2017
Req ID: 133333
Posting Notes: None
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: The Pas, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01