OverviewRandstad System Integrity & Standards Contract in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
System Integrity & Standards
Preference will be given to candidates with an Engineering degree in the following areas – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic Systems, Industrial, and…
Our client in Regina is looking for someone with Engineering Services – System Integrity & Standards. This contract is till December 2016.
Requirements for this role are:
- Candidate(s) must have a Degree in Engineering from a recognized Canadian university program and be eligible for APEGS as a Professional Engineering or Engineer-in-Training. Only candidates who meet this MUST qualification will be evaluated.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an Engineering degree in the following areas – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic Systems, Industrial, and Environmental.
- Provide background experience, including specific work experience (resume) of the candidates being proposed to fill this role. The following experience is considered an asset to this position:
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience within the office and field environment Solid engineering background, ability to work independently to analyze, troubleshoot, and manage program tasks while multitasking duties for several aspects of the overall department
- Pipeline Integrity Experience – familiarity with pipeline integrity, pipeline coating, and pipeline properties. Experience with standards and industry best practices.
- Cathodic Protection Experience – familiarity with cathodic protection and standards and industry best practices.
Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience applying their technical aptitude in order to:
- Perform business analysis and provide recommendations for efficiency
- Perform and optimize task completion
- To implement quality and/or business process controls
- Technical Writing and Communication
Provide candidate experience level with common office administration and reporting software including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as asset and management software. Where possible candidates should provide summaries of particular work assignments that demonstrated above average proficiency with these tools. Also experience with coordinating presentations or training sessions.
Organizing field staff, running schedules, familiar with budgets, invoice payments, etc.
- An interview and references may be requested for the short listed candidates.
- A valid driver’s license is required – Proposals for candidates who are not specifically confirmed to have a valid driver’s license will not be evaluated.
If you meet the requirements for this role, contact your local Randstad Technologies representative today!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17