OverviewRandstad Inventory Admin Assistant – 1 Year Maternity Leave Coverage Contract in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Inventory Admin Assistant – 1 Year Maternity Leave Coverage
Minimum of 2 years experience in a Logistics Administration role. We are seeking a qualified Logistics Support Clerk(inventory) for our client in northwest…
We are seeking a qualified Logistics Support Clerk(inventory) for our client in northwest Edmonton. As a key part of the Logistics team, you will directly support the Western Region operations and utilize your decision making skills to effectively manage the flow of goods throughout the region. Duties of the role include:
- Offer Administrative Support to the distribution team
- Create and track stock transfers and complete associated documentation
- Coordinate with the regional and national distribution teams regularly
- Coordinate data entry relating to inventory counts
- Track internal and external orders and shipments and follow up with customers as required
- Assist in customer service functions in support of the Customer Support team as required
- $19/h to start, paid weekly.
- Mon-Fri, day shift with no evenings/weekends!
- Free parking, located in West Edmonton
- Join an industry leader, voted as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada
- 1 Year maternity coverage to gain valuable experience, with the potential for permanent hire at the end of contract or possibly before
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Previous experience with ERP software such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Logistics Administration role
- Solid data entry skills (applicants may be tested)
Please apply directly to the posting and create a profile at www.randstad.ca
We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
- Please note that this is a one year maternity leave contract with the potential for permanent hire.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18