OverviewRandstad Document Preparation Specialist Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Document Preparation Specialist
Various administrative, clerical and secretarial tasks as required. Document Preparation Specialist….
Job title : Document Preparation Specialist
Salary : 16 to 20$/h (based on experience)
Location: Downtown Montreal
Schedule: 37.5h per week (Monday – Friday)
Duration: 6 months +
We are currently seeking a rigorous, detail-oriented professional to fill a Document Preparation Specialist within one of the country’s leading engineering firm. If you’re looking for a new job opportunity that offers varied tasks and will allow you to make the most of your specific skills, this might be your shot!
- Editing, proofreading and translating documents (service proposals, inspection reports, contracts, analysis summaries, etc.);
- Correcting and modifying the form and formatting of documents;
- Managing the originals and subsequent versions of documents that are to be accessed and/or modified by various internal colleagues and external clients;
- Various administrative, clerical and secretarial tasks as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Outstanding work environment;
- Easy access by public transportation;
- Dynamic and motivated team;
- Stimulating and rewarding work.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Excellent grammar, both in English and in French
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Let us know!
Email your resume to [email protected] or call 514.350.0033 and ask for Cloe, Dominique or Robert.
good to know you
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23