OverviewRandstad Construction Administrator Contract in Scarborough, ON
Branch Scarborough ON CA
Our client in Scarborough, in the construction industry, is looking for a Construction Administrator for an 8 week contract position….
Our client in Scarborough, in the construction industry, is looking for a Construction Administrator for an 8 week contract position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up P.O’s and subcontractors for new contracts
- Processing payments for subcontractors
- Setting up contact fils
- Entering tenders into the system
- Handling insurance certificates
- Distributing job information sheet and putting together job packages for contruction
- Covering switchboard
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage of $18-$20 depending on experience
- Work for a well known and respected contruction company
- Medium paced work environment
- Gain a very rich work experience in the construction industry in a short period of time
If you have the following skills/experience we’d like to hear from you!
- Worked in an administrative capacity in the construction industry
- Dealt with subcontactors or estimators
- Knowing Bid-to-win software would be an asset
- Coordinating various jobs and people at the same time
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18