OverviewRandstad CAD Operator – Delta Contract in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
CAD Operator – Delta
Under supervision, prepare construction systems submittal drawings required to support Electronic systems contracting Operation in the District Office….
Our client is looking for a Junior CAD Operator
Location: Delta, BC
Rate: 15-21/hour – depending on exp
Contract: 6 months
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient computer skills in Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher Good organizational skills -Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Under supervision, prepare construction systems submittal drawings required to support Electronic systems contracting Operation in the District Office
- Prepare electrical systems drawings such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation termination drawings
- Receive project assignments from project engineers or operations manager
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation
- Tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
- Perform other related duties as necessary
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume via email to Nick Paraskeva.
Nick Paraskeva | Principal Recruitment Advisor | [email protected]
701 West Georgia Street, Suite 200, Vancouver, British Columbia V7Y 1C6
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-02-19