OverviewRandstad Bilingual Call Center Agent Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Bilingual Call Center Agent
Our client, a leader in the health & beauty industry, is looking for 10 Bilingual Customer Service Reps for their call center….
Our client, a leader in the health & beauty industry, is looking for 10 Bilingual Customer Service Reps for their call center. This position is a 1 year contract role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds to calls and emails to provide first level customer service for store and customers
- Resolves issues in a prompt and efficient manner and escalates issues as required.
- Log calls and emails into the appropriate tracking systems and escalate issues to the appropriate person or department as necessary
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and adherence to the Call Centre Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Identifies recurring issues to determine and document possible solutions and assist with the prompt resolution of issues.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding current marketing programs
- Able to work rotating shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays
- Other call center related duties as assigned
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a well known organization, apply immediately by registering on www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call to Naveeda at 416.221.5799!
What is in it for you?
- Immediate Start!
- Great work environment!
- Well known organization
- TTC accessible
- Paid weekly
- 4% Vacation pay
- Able to enrol into benefits
- One year contract
- Close to high way
- Parking on site
- French & English Bilingual mandatory
- 1+ years in call center
- Able to work flexible shifts between 8am -8pm
If you meet the qualifications we are looking for, please apply immediately by registering on www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call to Naveeda at 416.221.5799!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25