OverviewRandstad AS4 Contract in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Routing and editing Action Requests in ARTS. If you have experience working with ARTS (Action Request Tracking System) then we have several opportunites for you…
Randstad is currently recruiting to fill a temporary Administrative Support 4 positions with the Government of Alberta! If you have experience working with ARTS (Action Request Tracking System) then we have several opportunites for you!
Position Task Summary:
- Preparing expense claims and hosting requests
- Routing and editing Action Requests in ARTS
- Providing support to managers
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Competitive pay: $22-24/hour
- Paid weekly with 4% vacation pay
- Downtown location, public transit accessible
- Excellent opportunity with the Government of Alberta
- 5+ years experience in a similar administrative role
- Previous Government of Alberta experience is required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with ARTS, IMAGIS, Exclaim is REQUIRED
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, persons of sexual orientation or gender identity, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Talent Acquisition Specialist or [email protected] about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31