OverviewRandstad Application Support Analyst Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Application Support Analyst
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact your local Randstad Technologies Resource Manager today for more details….
Our client, based in Winnipeg, is currently seeking an Application Support Specialist.
Are you seeking a challenging career change where the day-to-day functions of your environment will be engaging, creative and where you feel a sense of accomplishment? Along with internal support that values your input and contribution? Or perhaps YOU are seeking a career / company that can offer YOU the opportunity of internal growth, career direction, and stability. If so, then I want to talk to YOU today.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within IT environment
• Experience with system products such as JCAPS, JavaMQ, MQSeries
• Experience with Secure File Transfer Protocol(SFTP)
• Knowledge of Extract, Transform, Load(ETL) process and Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) concept
• Familiarity with UNIX, Linux, Windows Server 2003/2008
• Familiar with the use of scripts for automation of operational procedures (eg. shell scripting)
• Knowledge of system management tools
• Knowledge of security management principles
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact your local Randstad Technologies Resource Manager today for more details.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23