OverviewRandstad Administrative Assistant – Intermediate – 12044-1 Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Administrative Assistant – Intermediate – 12044-1
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Good customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Randstad is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant…
Randstad is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant for a large bank in Winnepeg.
Start/End Dates: 2/2/2015 – 5/1/2015
Location: Commodity Exchange Tower, Winnipeg, MB
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Pay rate: $17-18/hour
1 position is for a 3 month duration and the other is for a 1 month – looing for candidates that don’t mind either
Provide administrative support by performing clerical functions such as opening accounts, scanning, faxing, reception backup and data entry.
- Work for a large bank
- Competitive pay rate
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years experience required in a office role.
- Ideal background would be someone who has worked for an IA (Investment Advisor) or in a support position within a FI (Financial Institution).
- Knowledge of stocks, bonds, money market, mutual funds RRSP and RIFF’s is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Good customer service skills and interpersonal skills. (Will be working with internal clients face to face and over the phone)
- Good telephone etiquette and professional (Will be filling in for receptionist during breaks. Not heavy volume)
- Strong data entry skills (Alpha and numeric) with a high level of accuracy. (Will require test scores)
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- please note a Criminal and Credit Check will be performed for this role.
If you are interested, please apply online today!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24