OverviewRalph Lauren PART-TIME SUPPORT ASSOCIATE, STE. CATHERINE ST. – CLUB MONACO Part Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
PART-TIME SUPPORT ASSOCIATE, STE. CATHERINE ST. – CLUB MONACO
Supplies as requested by management. Understand the Management Team with inventory preparations and participate in….
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
- Execute flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area
- Process all merchandise shipments and immediately reports any discrepancies to the Store Manager
- Properly fold or hang all merchandise in the stock area
- Maintain constant awareness of merchandise replenishment needs
- Ensure all customer shipments are prepared and processed for delivery
- Have complete knowledge of the store’s merchandise, back of house and front of house layout
- Ensure stock area is organized, including merchandise supplies and display materials
- Replenishment of supplies as requested by management
- Assist any cleaning or maintenance issues that occur on the sales floor or in the stock room as necessary
- Complete all transfers, markdowns, and consolidations and ensure their accuracy
- Be aware of and understand the Management Team with inventory preparations and participate in the actual Inventory
- Ensure visual standards are maintained throughout the store.
- Support visual team with store flips as necessary based on needs to the store
- Assist in the execution of window changes and the dressing/styling of all interior mannequins on time and on concept
- Execute merchandising based on markdowns and promotions as per corporate office or photo directives
- Communicate store deficiencies i.e. lighting fixtures, visual standards and cleanliness
Minimum 2 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
Excellent interpersonal skills leading a team environment
Excellent English communication – verbal and written
Excellent time management/project skills
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Dedication to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
Must be able to work shift standing and walking
Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30