Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2016-10-30
QuintilesIMS Administrative Coordinator – Receptionist Part Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Administrative Coordinator – Receptionist
Under minimal supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, provides administrative support. Bilingual (English and French)….
Answers main telephone, screens calls and forwards messages.
Greats guests and manages front reception.
Under minimal supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, provides administrative support.
As assigned, may research and compile information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports/recommendations for action by superior.
Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
May compose, prepare, edit and proofread letters, reports and other correspondence.
- High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of three (3) years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of departmental and Company practices, policies and programs and product line.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft; more specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Bilingual (English and French)