OverviewQuality Assurance Coordinator in St. John’s, NL
Jump Career Solutions NL Inc.
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Quality Assurance Coordinator
St. John’s, NL
Previous experience developing food processing quality assurance programs. Development and implementation of an in- house Quality Assurance Program….
How would you like to get in on the ground floor of a newly established seafood trading company? Our client is a part of an international group of companies with decades of experience in the seafood industry.
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their dynamic team in St. John`s, Newfoundland. As the Quality Assurance Coordinator you are an integral part of the business. You play a key role in the development of the company through the development of quality processes that deliver the highest quality product. You play a key role in “selling” the quality of the product to potential buyers. This exciting opportunity requires candidates with a strong entrepreneurial spirt and a positive can do attitude!
• Development and implementation of an in- house Quality Assurance Program
• Development and maintenance of product specifications
• Development of fish inspection procedures. Perform such inspections at the plant level
• Develop and maintain database of all QA and shipping related information
• Collect/develop/coordinate proper documentation related to factories, products, and / or specific shipments
• Monitor shipments ensuring all documentation requirements have been satisfied
• Graduate of Food Technology Diploma program
• Previous experience in the fish industry
• Previous experience developing food processing quality assurance programs
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to “sell” the quality process and quality of product to prospective buyers
• Exceptional organizational and process development skills
• Strong entrepreneurial spirt
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• A positive, can do attitude
• Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize work flow
• An equivalent combination of work experience and education will be considered
This company offers a competitive salary. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing company, please apply in confidence quoting competition number # WS_567 to:
Michelle Flynn| Recruitment Specialist | [email protected]
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2014-10-09