Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-11-01
Quadbridge Systems Administrator Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Updates and maintains IT ticketing system. Acts as a second tier of support for any end user related queries. Daily management, troubleshooting, and support of…
- Quadbridge Inc. is a leading-edge, full-service IT Solution partner that specializes in hardware and software supply to medium and large enterprise clients in both the U.S. and Canada. Whether your company needs are simply hardware or a fully integrated IT solution, our experienced account managers can customize a strategy tailored to your company needs. For long-term solutions, we are there from conception of a project to implementation and management.
- Reporting to the VP of Services and technology, the Systems Administrator will manage the various components of Quadbridge’s technical infrastructures, system administration of Windows/VMWare/MS Exchange in a mission critical 24/7 environment. After hours on call requirements apply.
- Manages and administers customer accounts through Active Directory, Office 365, GPO systems including creation, modification and general monitoring of system health.
- Daily management, troubleshooting, and support of network, server, storage, hardware and software related issues
- Ability to design and project manage Active Directory upgrades and migrations.
- Acts as a second tier of support for any end user related queries
- Analyzes systems logs and identifies potential issues in the system
- Researches possible system upgrades/changes;
- Updates and maintains IT ticketing system.
Key Competencies, Skills and Professional Requirements
- Post-secondary education in computer related discipline with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar system administration/support role;
- Technical requirements: Microsoft Windows Server 2008/12, Remote Desktop Services, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/12, MCSE, MCSA, A+, Net+, Office 365, Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMWare 5.x 6.x;
- Must be able to plan ahead, prioritize, and work under minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving, time management and project management skills are essential in this role;
- Must having working knowledge of ITIL and ITSM toolsets as a whole.
Job Type: Full-time