OverviewQtrade Financial Group Investment Advisor (Prairie Centre Credit Union) Full Time in Saskatchewan
Qtrade Financial Group
Branch SK CA
Investment Advisor (Prairie Centre Credit Union)
Providing full service wealth management and investment advisory services through Qtrade Securities Inc….
We have a career opportunity for the position of Permanent Full-Time Investment Advisor. You will report to the Manager Advisory Services.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing full service wealth management and investment advisory services through Qtrade Securities Inc.
- Managing and building member relationships by providing exceptional and personalized member service to assist members in achieving their financial goals
- Effective implementation of member strategies, management of investment portfolios, and ongoing evaluation of performance
- Delivering quality products, services, and advice to members, specializing in the area of investments, mutual funds, and brokerage services
- Identifying member needs with a strong focus on making appropriate referrals to other credit union products and services
- Business development that supports maintaining and servicing existing members, identifying new opportunities within the current book of business and developing strategies to grow new business
- Revenue, referral, retention, and compliance targets
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and licensed or eligible to be licensed as a full service Investment Advisor
- Certified Financial Planner Designation (CFP) or Personal Financial Planning Designation (PFP)
- Preferred 3 – 5 years work-related/industry experience
- Sales oriented background with a strong understanding of the sales process and business development preferred
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with an aptitude for relationship building
- Detail oriented with a focus on research, and an understanding of tax laws, money markets, and the economy in general
The successful candidate will have opportunities for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning and cooperative values. Flexible and/or extended work hours may be required. Travel is required.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications, experience, and education. Upon qualifying, we offer excellent employee benefits and a matched superannuation plan. Additional benefits include relocation assistance, and a housing buyback program.
For more information on the position contact Jill Carlson, Manager Advisory Services, at 306-375-2213 extension #222 or visit www.pccu.ca.
Please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and updated resume indicating the position you are applying for by noon, November 14, 2016 to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01