OverviewQM Environmental Accounts Payable Clerk (3 Months Contract) Contract in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Accounts Payable Clerk (3 Months Contract)
Post high volume of accounts payable invoices with matched backup and ensuring proper approvals utilizing MS Dynamics NAV….
Ideal candidate for the accounts payable clerk is a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. The AP clerk will be the frontline contact for vendors both on the telephone and email and will also be responsible for posting a high volume of invoices accurately and on a timely basis.
- Post high volume of accounts payable invoices with matched backup and ensuring proper approvals utilizing MS Dynamics NAV.
- Respond vendor and internal employee questions via email and phone regarding payments, reconciliation, etc.
- Assist AP Manager with cheque run by pulling back-up, cutting cheques if necessary, etc.
- Process employee expense employee reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintain AP filing system for back-up.
- Reception desk coverage as required which may including mailing, couriering, etc.
- Secondary School Diploma
· Post- secondary education related to accounting, business administration or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years A/P experience
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience preferred
- Construction industry exposure/experience a definite asset
- Excel skills (v-lookup, pivot, filter, etc.) an asset.
- Ability to multitask and flexible to changing priorities
- Independent and a team player
- Ability to easily learn new software
Salary will be competitive and based on experience.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-29