OverviewQawsain Knowledge House Substitute Teacher Contract in Vancouver, BC
Qawsain Knowledge House
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Able to work independently and is honest, reliable, flexible and creative. Qawsain Knowledge House is a dynamic, growing private school in Vancouver that is in…
Qawsain Knowledge House is a dynamic, growing private school in Vancouver that is in the process of obtaining accreditation from the Ministry of Education in fall 2015.
We are hiring substitute teachers for a small classroom of 10 students only. This multi-age class of 10 students comprises of three grade levels: Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2.
We are looking for substitute teachers who are professional and enthusiastic about teaching. This position starts September 2015 and continues for the entire school year.
- Deliver lessons according to lesson plans setup by homeroom teacher
- Arrive on time, deliver content and leave notes for homeroom teacher, updating him/her regarding the day’s progress.
- Able to work in small, intimate classroom setting
- Be a BC Certified Teacher or have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Math, Science or other subject areas.
- Have teaching experience, teaching KG, Gr 1 and Gr 2
- Able to work independently and is honest, reliable, flexible and creative
- Excited and passionate about teaching
- Must have valid Criminal Record Check done through Teacher Regulation Branch or get one down on own expense
If you have these qualifications, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] . Please be ready to provide references. We are conducting interviews now.
Thank you for applying but only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Qawsain Logo.docx >
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01