OverviewPwC New Senior Associate, Financial Services, Montreal Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
New Senior Associate, Financial Services, Montreal
Experienced Senior Associate, Risk Assurance – Financial Services:. The Risk Assurance Services practice enables clients to strengthen their risk management and…
The best opportunities to let your knowledge, talent and skills flourish.
PwC is your opportunity of a lifetime. As one of the world’s leading professional service networks with 26 offices across Canada, your skills, talents and knowledge will flourish. You’ll be inspired by the engaging work you do, the diverse people on your team, and the clients we serve – from world-renowned brands to innovative start-ups. As a team member, you’ll be learning and your insights will be embraced in an environment that values leadership and excellence.
Our Internal Audit Practice
The Risk Assurance Services practice enables clients to strengthen their risk management and internal control capabilities. We provide services to enhance the value provided by existing internal audit and risk management functions, including strategic advisory, outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions. Our services cover the full range of value protection to value enhancement through governance and process reviews, value for money and compliance audits, risk advisory services spanning financial, operational, compliance, strategic and emerging risks. We are seeking an experienced Senior Associate, Financial Services who is interested in joining our dynamic team of Risk Assurance professionals in Montreal.
The Opportunity: Experienced Senior Associate, Risk Assurance – Financial Services:
As an Experienced Senior Associate, you will be a critical part of our growth, helping us support our existing clients as well as establishing new business development opportunities and relationships. We offer a fun, dynamic work environment with lots of opportunity to gain exposure to multiple clients, multiple competencies, and expand your overall expertise in leading-edge internal audit practices. We invest a great deal in our staff through training and a formal coaching/mentoring program. This position is a good opportunity to develop multitasking abilities and to gain a better knowledge of various aspects of Risk Assurance as well as the local market place since you will be working for different clients.
Requirements: · 4 to 6 years of progressive experience in internal or external auditing and/or regulatory compliance
· Solid understanding of financial cycles (financial close and balance sheet analysis, revenue, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, inventory, etc) is essential
· Familiarity with the financial sector (banks, insurance companies, asset manager, etc.) – an asset
· Strong experience in risk management, operational auditing or compliance – an asset
· Familiarity with NI 52-109/ Sarbanes-Oxley and related documentation / assessments – an asset
· Understanding of IT systems, ITGC’s and knowledge of IT frameworks COBIT, NIST – an asset
· Experience with data analysis – an asset
· CPA, CIA, or CISA designation (or equivalent) or working towards one of these designations is required
· Strong commitment to providing excellence in client service and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality results
· Strong interpersonal skills are required to manage key client relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential (English and French
Candidates must be receptive to travel and have their own means of transportation
Why Work for PwC
We know there’s no “one-size-fits-all” concept when it comes to flexibility. Everyone defines flexibility differently depending on your career and personal goals and stage in life. It may mean leaving early to pick-up your son from day care, or having the flexibility to work from home on occasion. To discover the potential of your career, you need flexible options to effectively manage the work you love and the personal commitments important to you. As part of our PwC culture, we know that to be at your best, you need time to rest, refresh and recharge. Our myLife flexibility programs provide you with the opportunities to meet both your family and career needs.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply .
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-07