OverviewPVH Canada Inc. Stock Associate Full Time in Surrey, BC
PVH Canada Inc.
Branch Surrey BC CA
Operate cash register and office computer. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of…
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT &
JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada’s continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger Offers
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
o Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
o Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
o Deliver business results
o Manage time and prioritize tasks
o Organizing and arranging the stockroom
o Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on Duty.
o Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility and HAVE FUN!
- Minimum of six months as a Stock Associate/Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business – available early morning shifts
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dy82wx5
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24