OverviewPurolator Temporary Utility Courier Temporary in Fort McMurray, AB
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Temporary Utility Courier
Fort McMurray, AB
Maintain and Exceed company standards of performance in customer service and defensive driving. At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to…
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
Hours of Work: 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday, Various shifts between 8:30am – 7:00pm, Temporary: End Date December 24, 2015
- Deliveries and Pickups as assigned
- Hours and duties may vary
- Able to cover open runs as assigned by Managers
- Maintain and Exceed company standards of performance in customer service and defensive driving
- Other duties as assigned
- All applicants must have a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s Licence with no more than 3 demerit points.
- All applicants must pass PLC’s written and road tests and successfullly complete Defensive Driving and Courier Methods.
- Must achieve route productivity standards for all courier routes in depot city and surrounding areas
- Team Player
Location: 147 – Ft Mcmurray
Working Conditions: On the Road; Outdoors; Warehouse Environment
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22