OverviewPure Canadian Gaming Porter- Casino Yellowhead Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Pure Canadian Gaming
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Porter- Casino Yellowhead
Have reliable means of transportation. Work closely with all food and beverage staff, while being helpful, energetic, organized, able to multi-task, and quick…
July 3, 2015
Casino Yellowhead, Edmonton, AB
- 18 years of age or older
- A team player who is willing to learn new skills
- Energetic with a great personality and sense of humor
- Be approachable and hospitable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a variety of customers
- Possess high standards in customer service
- AGLC Pro-Serve certification
- Able to maintain security clearance
- Previous experience working in a fast paced restaurant or bar environment
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Fluent in the English language
- Have reliable means of transportation
- Maintain par stock levels in the bars and restaurant areas, as well as staff areas, and restocking storage areas, including glassware, cups etc.
- Complete daily stock inventories for dry goods. (Non-food)
- Assist in running food orders to different areas of the casino, as needed.
- Assist bartenders with stocking, cutting fruit, cleaning and other duties as assigned by management.
- Clear and reset tables in the restaurant when required.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform general cleaning duties as required.
- Stock the volunteer room and maintain the cleanliness of that room during the shift.
- Maintain coffee stations in all areas including break rooms.
- Ensure prompt and efficient trash removal from restaurant, bars and dish area
- Maintain recycling of all F&B related items and sort as required. This includes the breaking down of cardboard boxes to be disposed of in the proper recycling receptacles.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse/storage areas/bus pan carts
- Assist with the set up and breakdown of special events, internal meetings and any other function as required.
- Work closely with all food and beverage staff, while being helpful, energetic, organized, able to multi-task, and quick to deliver service.
- Handle any additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
This position is subject to some extreme peaks in business and demand, therefore porters must remain calm even when several demands are being placed on them at once. Porters also need to be presentable in appearance at all times as they interact with our guests and are in constant public view.
Please submit resume to Meera Bhatt: [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16