OverviewPSP Investments Analyst, User Support (Temporary – 12 months) Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Analyst, User Support (Temporary – 12 months)
Solid knowledge and work experience with teams responsible for a variety of technologies, including hardware, software and access management….
Reporting to the Senior Manager, User Support, the Analyst, User Support, deploys and coordinates the User Support group’s daily operations. He or she ensures swift delivery of high-quality services and makes sure that the team abides by the organization’s standards and procedures. The position requires strong team coordination skills and a firm commitment to user satisfaction and high-quality user experience. The incumbent must be able to work under pressure and show professionalism, regardless of the situation.
- Carry out daily operations related to the Service Desk.
- Work with the project managers, service managers and various partners to ensure compliance with deliverables and deadlines.
- Facilitate operational and business changes.
- Serve as the team members’ primary point of contact for questions about operations and as the team’s point of escalation.
- Prepare and contribute to increasing the maturity of the team and processes.
- Ensure that the team focuses on daily operations.
- Review tickets on a daily basis and analyse dashboard results in order to make the necessary adjustments.
- Manage the team’s daily operations and ensure adequate sharing of responsibilities.
- Ensure planning, dialogue, continuity and cooperation between internal and external units, with a view to managing knowledge and solutions.
- Coach, train and motivate personnel with regard to daily operations.
- Support the manager and implement corrective measures where required.
- Help the manager develop all personnel to improve service efficiency and quality.
- Manage escalation of issues concerning the User Support group.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- A lower level of education may be considered if it is combined with greater experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in a field combining information technology with finance
- Five years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in finance, preferably in the field of investments
- Extensive experience in user support
Knowledge & Skills
- Solid knowledge and work experience with teams responsible for a variety of technologies, including hardware, software and access management
- Solid understanding of application support
- Team leadership and team spirit
- ITIL Foundation certification (version 3) preferred
- Good understanding of incidents, changes and problem-solving methods required
- Attention to detail and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills for meeting short and critical deadlines
- Focused on results and customer satisfaction
- Analytical mind, structured approach and focused on quality
- Dynamic, self-reliant and highly motivated by new challenges
- Able to foster trusting relations with people at various levels within the organization
- Good team player
- Ability to succeed in a fast-changing environment and adapt to change
- Work ethics and professional integrity
- Bilingualism required
Please note that this position is located in our offices in Montreal.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30