OverviewProspera Credit Union Branch Support Administrator (Corporate Office) Full Time in Abbotsford, BC
Prospera Credit Union
Branch Abbotsford BC CA
Branch Support Administrator (Corporate Office)
Reconciles all cumis creditor insurance general ledger and demand accounts on behalf of the credit union. Reconciles all mortgage insurance general ledger and…
The Branch Support Administrator performs a variety of moderately to highly complex administrative procedures relating to member loans and deposits. These activities include processing, balancing and reconciling general ledgers and suspense accounts. Acts as the primary support to branch staff providing administrative support, processing mortgage funding payouts, discharges, funding all personal banking lending products, mortgage renewals, and personal loan renewals, reviewing and completing periodic reports, other system reports and other deposit and administrative functions.
1. Ensures a high personal standard of service and performance by actively participating in other duties assigned, education seminars and training programs.
2. Ensures that all required records, reports and reconciliations are completed monthly, and any exceptions are resolved on a timely basis.
3. Processes and funds all new personal banking mortgages, loans and line of credit products.
4. Prepare, process and complete mortgage payouts and discharges.
5. Prepares business account documentation.
6. Audits personal and business account member applications.
7. Review and complete daily, weekly and monthly reports.
8. Reconciles all mortgage insurance general ledger and demand accounts on behalf of all branches and Administration.
9. Reconciles all cumis creditor insurance general ledger and demand accounts on behalf of the credit union.
10. Process and balance mortgage broker commissions.
11. Reconcile Appraisal general ledger and demand accounts.
12. Processes and completes Bank Confirmations.
13. Processes incoming and outgoing balance of accounts. Follows up on all incoming transactions in a timely manner.
14. Administers and processes dormant account policies and procedures.
15. Administers and processes all requirements to pay requests.
16. Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Thorough knowledge of lending and deposit products and services as well as Prospera policies and procedures;
- Ability to plan, schedule, organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Thorough knowledge of banking system and personal computer applications including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting including G/L reconciliation procedures;
- Secondary school diploma with additional courses, plus three to four years’ related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Abbotsford, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-03-04