OverviewProject Mechanical Engineer in Moncton, NB
Priority Personnel Inc.
Branch Moncton NB CA
Project Mechanical Engineer
existing equipment designs to meet application and… design Professional engineer designation Strong mechanical aptitudes Experience in structural design would…
Sparta Innovations Incorporated is a leader and innovator in the customization and manufacturing of products such as Construction & Demolition Recycling Systems, Municipal Recycling Systems, Process Systems, and Custom Fabrication Projects.
Located near Moncton, NB in Notre-Dame, we are currently seeking a Project Mechanical Engineer for our well established and fast growing company. Sparta offers a fast paced, collaborative team environment and competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension plan, health & dental coverage.
If you are a highly organized, motivated and energetic individual with a positive attitude and desire for advancement we have an exciting opportunity for you within our organization. For more information on
Sparta Innovations and our products, please visit our website at www.spartaway.com .
Location: Moncton, Notre-Dame
- Design and model mechanical and structural components.
- Improve existing equipment designs to meet application and market requirements.
- Analyze mechanical components failure and recommend solutions.
- Participating in the designing and testing of prototype equipment
- Participate in Research and Development projects.
- Troubleshooting and resolving potential design issues
- Carry out various mechanical calculations.
- Contributing to continuous improvement efforts
- Technical reporting
Skills and Competencies:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years direct work experience in mechanical components design
- Professional engineer designation
- Strong mechanical aptitudes
- Experience in structural design would be considered an asset
- Ability to read/generate mechanical drawings
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills along with demonstrated technical and organizational abilities
- Experience with Pro-Engineer or other 3-D modeling software.
- Experience with FEA (Finite element analysis) an asset.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; Fluency in French and English would be an asset
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to Priority Personnel Inc., ASAP stating Project Mechanical Engineer in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13