OverviewProject Manager SAP Deployment â€“ 24 Month Contract Position Moncton 179685 Temporary in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
Project Manager SAP Deployment â€“ 24 Month Contract Position Moncton 179685
The ideal candidate would possess previous project management experience in an industrialized setting. Present formal presentations and executive summaries to…
Project Manager SAP Deployment – 24 month Contract Position– Thunder Bay Mill Operations ($90,000-$100,000 FULL RELOCATION IS PROVIDED FOR)
Resolute Forest Products, is currently planning to implement an SAP order to cash and maintenance ERP platform as well as ancillary projects at its Thunder Bay Operations, and we are seeking an SAP Project Manager with implementation experience .
Located on the shores of Lake Superior, Thunder Bay is a four-season outdoor paradise and is the region’s commercial, administrative, medical and transportation hub, offering the amenities of an urban center while providing a gateway to outdoor adventure in North-western Ontario.
The Project Manager – SAP Deployment will be responsible for coordinating local deployment activities with the core SAP project team in Montreal. The position is anticipated to be for a 24 month term with extensive travel requirements and shall report to the Site Manager of the Thunder Bay Operation.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans for local resources.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Serve as the Project Manager on system implementation, and optimization
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Maintenance and IT resources to ensure data accuracy
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Coordinate and plan prerequisite projects to ensure timely completion prior to the SAP implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed on time and within budget.
Reporting to the Site General Manager, you will be part of a results-oriented implementation team whose members are encouraged to exceed expectations.
- The Successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in managing multi-million dollar projects. A professional designation in Engineering or business is also required
- The ideal candidate would possess previous project management experience in an industrialized setting.
- Previous experience with SAP System Implementation would be an asset.
Your skills and assets:
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities to completion within a tight timeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including an ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced and structured environment
- Good communication skills with excellent strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities that meet short and long-term objectives; uses organized and efficient work methods;
- The ideal candidate will possess the drive, passion and ability to motivate the team to meet the project goals
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23