OverviewProject Administrator in York, ON
Aecon Group Inc.
Branch York ON CA
Overview: Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Administrator will beresponsible for will be… 2 years’ experience as project administrator in a…
Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Aecon Energy offers a suite of unparalleled services to some of Canada’s largest energy suppliers, providing best-in-class solutions to the oil and gas, nuclear, co-generation, and renewable sectors.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Administrator will beresponsible for will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of the job site.
Key responsibilities: *
- Learn, interpret and applies organizational policies, rules and regulations *
- Tracks, records and reports attendance of all site personnel, board allowance and vehicle allowance *
- Handle invoices with respect to distribution to appropriate departments for approval *
- Establishes accounts with local suppliers for miscellaneous items for the site *
- May need to provide transportation to hospital for injured employees, making sure WSIB forms are completed at hospital and forwarded to Safety Department *
- Ensures and assists in the completion of accident reports *
- Establishes and dismantles site offices as required *
- Meets and greets all visitors in a positive friendly manner *
- Maintains an organized filing system on site *
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- At least 2 years’ experience as project administrator in a construction industry *
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (preparation and proofreading of documents) *
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal material *
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence *
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job responsibilities at once (arranging meetings, phone messages, correspondence, etc.) *
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team *
- Professional interaction with all levels of staff within the organization from front line to senior executive *
- Exhibit a polite and professional manner at all times *
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates may submit an application directly online at www.aecon.com.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: York, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13