OverviewProcom Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst
Business rule development. Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst. Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Job Details….
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking for a Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Winnipeg
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Job Details
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of IT information security, information security Policies and Practices, and information security risk management preferred.
- Strong requirements elicitation skills are required and the ability to effectively communicate with technical (security) architects to drafts requirements specific with tool functionality.
- Must be able to work independently, action oriented, deliver to schedule and have project management skills (certification not required)
- Proficient in Office (Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience in business process reengineering
- Experience in Policy, Standard & Procedure review, writing, modification
- Strategic thinker – ability to understand how specific project work aligns with the overall Program objectives
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Perform analysis and develop requirements, use various techniques to elicit requirements and document requirements
- Experience documenting as-is and to-be, and completing gap analysis
- Business rule development.
- Provide assistance to technical team on the development of requirements
- Support Testing / Test Planning activities
- Provide assistance during UAT
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Business Analysis skills
- Interviewing skills
- Information gathering skills
- Knowledge / understanding of insurance would be an asset
- Experience with use cases, UML
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Assignment Length
Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst Start Date
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22