OverviewProcom Branch Support Agent – Junior Contract in Saint John, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Branch Support Agent – Junior
Saint John, NB
Back up Assistant to the Branch Operations Manager. Entering orders – GIC, municipal bond issues, new issue tickets and updating new issue spreadsheet….
Junior Branch Support Agent
On behalf of one of our large banking clients, Procom is in need of qualified candidates to fill-in the position of a Junior Branch Support Agent.
Junior Branch Support Agent Job Responsibilities:
- New account openings.
- Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
- Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
- Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
- Process client deposits.
- Order office supplies, documentation forms, toner for fax and printer, research material, business cards as well as kitchen supplies through Grand & Toy.
- Entering orders – GIC, municipal bond issues, new issue tickets and updating new issue spreadsheet.
- Archiving documents with Iron Mountain (address changes and trade tickets, etc.)
- Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing.
- Back up Assistant to the Branch Operations Manager.
- Back up for Restricted List (commission claw-back) done monthly.
- Other duties as required.
Junior Branch Support Agent Requirements
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Microsoft Office, RIS, Starquote).
- Desire to provide high level of service to Branch staff (Sales Assistants and Investment Advisors).
- Ability to problem solve.
- Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
Junior Branch Support Agent Location
Junior Branch Support Agent Contract Duration
Junior Branch Support Agent Start Date
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24