OverviewPrizm Media Junior Project Manager Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Junior Project Manager
Prizm Media is an entrepreneurial company with a team that designs and implements innovative marketing strategies and software products for the healthcare…
Prizm Media is an established leader in the health care marketing field and its growth plans call for an expansion of its existing team.
We are looking for an energetic, fun and dedicated Junior Project Manager to join our team and become part of a fast growing tech company. The Junior Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with and learn from our Lead Project Manager and a team of Developers on a number of exciting projects.
- Report to and assist the Lead Project Manager / Director of Product Development.
- Help develop the project plan and create the project schedule using multiple tools as needed, i.e . MS Project, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Organize, document, execute, and track product requirements and deliverables to ensure timely delivery – creating/presenting reports and status updates as needed.
- Assist in coordinating and leading team meetings, facilitating communication between team members, locking down commitments from team members, and removing any impediments.
- Prepare risk mitigation plans, raise problems as soon as they occur, evaluate the cause of deviations from the plan, and propose solution(s).
- Create, organize and update project paperwork, digital documents and digital dash boards regularly.
- Aide in forecasting the project expenses and track that the project is within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Commerce or Masters in Business Administration or related field
- 1+ years experience in a Project Management, Product Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Lead or related role within a technical/digital environment
- Ideal candidate is creative with superior analytical abilities spanning across both business and technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the following: project management, product development, web development, back-end/databases/web-services, app/mobile development, build/release processes, quality assurance, start-ups
- Proficient in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office – specifically spreadsheets and project
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum, Lean/Kanban and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Fast learner, positive attitude, strong work ethic and reliable in getting the job done!
- PMP / Scrum Master Certified is a bonus
Candidate must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada (no work permits or student visas, sorry- we’re looking for a long term hire).
Candidate must be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you match the description above please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Prizm Media is an entrepreneurial company with a team that designs and implements innovative marketing strategies and software products for the healthcare industry. We are a market leader in our sector and enjoy strong brand recognition.
The Kudolife Project ( a Prizm Media funded project) is a health and wellness ecosystem aiming to provide users with mobile and web solutions that can help them improve their lifestyle, lose weight, create healthy habits in addition to providing insights on their health that can help them make better decisions to achieve better health outcomes. The Kudolife App is already available on iTunes for the iPhone – download now and get healthy!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18