OverviewPriority Customer Solutions Representative – After Hours Contract in Fredericton, NB
Branch Fredericton NB CA
Customer Solutions Representative – After Hours
Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any…
Priority is working with our client, Xerox, to recruit top-notch candidates for Xerox’s Customer Care Centre in Saint John. We are working alongside other staffing agencies to provide this service. It is our goal to stand out amongst our peers and provide the best of the best candidates for Xerox’s consideration and selection. Do you have what it takes to shine and provide exceptional client service? If so we ask that you apply to Priority Personnel Inc. to join our team of contractors working at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. If you are interested in working on assignment with Xerox in their division in Saint John, then review the following open position for your consideration. The rate of pay for this position is $14.00 per hour.
- This position requires multi-tasking skills as are required to support multiple lines of business for after hour services.
- Establish and maintain a good rapport in a friendly and professional manner supporting both customers and internal partners alike.
- Serve as a first point of contact: Supporting incoming service calls email requests, navigate field service provider calls based upon business needs and or customer requirements.
- Problem resolution: Gain insight to customer concerns and or requirements and be able to diffuse difficult customer situations when necessary with a focus on providing fact based and tangible solutions (within scope of responsibility).
- Ensure live and electronic call process quality by following call & system processes.
- Gain knowledge and understanding over time of various departments and redirect calls or concerns thus providing appropriate service to external customers and other various internal business partners (Canadian and U.S. Operations).
- Data entry processing supply and equipment leads via internal databases.
- Organize and prioritize tasks striving to meet business goals and targets.
- Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Work off shift hours and holidays as department is open 24×7 365 days a year.
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrated job history in service industry.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (professional articulate focused).
- Strong organizational prioritization and problem solving skills with an ability to multitask.
- Sound Technical knowledge: Basic networks print drivers and software an asset with an aptitude for learning additional product knowledge.
- Strong Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated to achieve business goals with ability to work independently in high pressure situations.
- Enjoys shift work and or compressed work weeks.
Post Secondary Education or one year business/customer related work experience an asset.
The hours for this position will be Saturdays, Sundays and all holidays 8:00am-8:00pm and two week day shifts anywhere between 9:00am-7:00pm.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-03