OverviewPressReader Digital Support Specialist – Bi-lingual Full Time in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
Digital Support Specialist – Bi-lingual
Offering the largest digital selection of newspapers and magazine from over 100. Equipped with a broad understanding of IT to join our Digital support team….
PressReader based in Richmond BC, is the world leader in published media distribution, offering the largest digital selection of newspapers and magazine from over 100 countries and distributing them on millions of computers, tablets and mobile devices in every market. Our work publishing group includes the New York Times, The Globe and Mail, the Australian, Cosmopolitan and many more. We aim to provide the best quality of service to our customers.
We are looking for a bilingual candidate equipped with a broad understanding of IT to join our Digital support team practice as a bilingual product specialist.
· Monitor email queues and answer every enquiry with attentiveness and care.
· Assess and assist with software related problems then provide solutions in a timely manner.
· Answer telephone calls from English and French speaking customers.
· Remote into customers computers when necessary, and provide high quality assistance.
· Handle sensitive information. Produce invoices for customers and follow up with their payments. Experience with Voicepay, Moneris and other payment providers is also an asset.
· Report to manager on a daily and weekly basis about the tasks performed.
· Minimum 2 year undergraduate degree in IT or recognized technical diploma in Computer Sciences.
· Minimum 2 years’ work experience in an IT position demonstrating excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
· Be able to speak and write in French fluently. Other languages may also be an asset, but French is a MUST. Candidates will be tested and those who do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
· Be in touch with the latest gadgets and technology in general. This includes computers, tablets, and software.
· Have excellent customer skills, and not being afraid to tackle problems.
· Be inquisitive by nature and enjoy solving problems.
· Possess excellent typing skills (ideally above 40wmp) and be able to multi-task.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23