OverviewPrairie Mountain Health Ward Clerk Part Time in Killarney, MB
Prairie Mountain Health
Branch Killarney MB CA
Knowledge in arranging appointments escorts, and transportation. Skilled in communication effectively with residents, families, co-workers, and the general…
* Grade 12 education required.
* Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of medical terminology required.
* Recognized Unit Clerk Certificate required.
* Recognized Health Care Aide Certificate may be required.
* Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office required.
* Effective oral and written communication skills required.
* Knowledge of Health Information Management.
* Knowledge in arranging appointments escorts, and transportation.
* Skilled in communication effectively with residents, families, co-workers, and the general public.
* Sound organizational skills required.
* Positive interpersonal relationships required.
* Critical thinking skills required.
* Ability to work both independently and as team member required.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions required.
* Dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required.
* Physical and mental health necessary to meet the demands of the position required.
* The above represent general core qualifications for the position and may vary as necessary to the operation of Nursing Services.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Killarney, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18