OverviewPrairie Mountain Health EMS Technician Intermediate Paramedic Part Time in Treherne, MB
Prairie Mountain Health
Branch Treherne MB CA
EMS Technician Intermediate Paramedic
QUALIFICATIONS * High School Diploma or equivalent. * Current Technician Paramedic Licensure with Manitoba Health Emergency Medical Services Branch. *
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Current Technician Paramedic Licensure with Manitoba Health Emergency Medical Services Branch.
* Current Certification in Prairie Mountain Health EMS Education Program Technician Intermediate Paramedic Transfer of Function Competencies.
* Current certification in Health Provider Level CPR.
* Province of Manitoba Class 4 Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within the Prairie Mountain Health.
* Demonstrated leadership.
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience in initiating changes and improvements, including skills in workplace re-engineering within a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) environment.
* Ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
* Sensitivity to the human and political dynamics of health care management.
* Strong organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
* Ability to display independent judgment.
* Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population.
* Ability to respect and promote confidentiality.
* Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Treherne, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31