OverviewPowerland Onsite Telecommunications Specialist Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Onsite Telecommunications Specialist
As an Onsite Telecommunications Specialist, you will be responsible for the installation of Telecommunication and Video products (phone, Internet, TV) for…
We are looking for individuals that are experienced in the Telecommunications Industry. Must be highly motivated, are excited about a career in technology, and have a commitment to bringing superior customer service to our customers.
As an Onsite Telecommunications Specialist, you will be responsible for the installation of Telecommunication and Video products (phone, Internet, TV) for residential customers, as well customer training of the installed products. This includes copper services and copper drops, as well as fiber services and fiber drops to the home.
This position requires a variety of shifts, which include days, evenings and Saturdays.
Excellent pay, and benefits offered.
- Able to work various shifts to meet customer and business needs
- Fluent in English; demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Able to manage a physically demanding workload which may include heavy lifting, climbing ladders, working at heights, and working in all weather conditions
- Personal computer navigational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous learning and high performance
- Must follow safe work practices and abide by all safety rules/regulations
- Provide a clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Have a valid Class 5 Driver’s license
- Have a reliable vehicle that is capable of carrying a ladder
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31